Before sending us an enquiry please read the following text, this will help us to get your quotation as you would like. Also scroll your mouse over the bungalow floor plan on this page, this will show you how our bungalows are laid out.
- Your home country and intended dates (if known).
- How many nights would you like to stay, also how many people and how many rooms. If you are unsure on room requirements please see the floor plan below.
- How many people are fishing, are any anglers under 16, plus how many are non-anglers.
- The standard rod set up is two rods per angler, would you like to add a third rod.
After checking the above questions, please send your enquiry with the answers to email@example.com
We endeavour to answer within 48 hours, should you not receive a reply please re send your enquiry.
Move your mouse over the rooms on the floor plan to have a look.
The following are answers to questions people often ask us:
- Should you only require the front bedroom of a lakeside bungalow, the rear bedroom will be locked and not let for the duration of your stay.
- Our prices include transfers from and return to the following areas: Krabi airport, Krabi Town, Ao-Nang, Nopparat Thara, Ao-Nammao, Klong Muang & Tubkaak. The resort is 20 to 30 minutes from these locations.
- Our bungalows are fitted with a double bed in the front bedroom and two single beds in the rear bedroom; we can add a roll up bed in the rear bedroom for an additional child.
- We do not offer all-inclusive packages; breakfast is included in our prices, all other meals can be purchased from our restaurant. Click on Restaurant and you will see the menu and prices.
- We do not provide flights; for UK clients we recommend Kenwood Travel, our contact there is Aaron Hyde. Aaron is a regular visitor to our resort and is happy to arrange all flights and onward travel plans. For contact email; firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 02077499223.
- We are primarily a fishing resort; catering for guests who stay at the resort to fish. We do not sell holidays without fishing; at least 60% of the stay has to include fishing. For guests staying at the resort we do sell fishing in half days, as many of the trips are half day that enables you to fish and take in a trip.
- Due to bungalows having a check in time of 2pm with a check out time of midday, there is a possibility your room will not be available until 2pm and you would need to vacate the bungalow by midday. This does not affect your fishing times and we can store your bags, 70% of the time we can have a room ready before midday as many customers check out for early flights. A way that fits well with check in check out is to arrive around midday check in and fish half day, fish full days between and then fish half day before departure.
- We have permanently employed English speaking guides who work here full time, they work one guide between four anglers. They will assist anglers to the level required, this includes helping with location and setting up equipment, netting and taking care of fish, plus helping to photo your catch.
- We are sponsored by some of the top tackle companies, all the equipment we provide is in good condition and suited to how we fish. Every angler is provided with 2 x Free Spirit 6lb tc CatTamer rods, 2 x Shimano XTA long cast big pit baitrunner reels, 2 x Fox alarms and swingers, 1 x Solar rod pod, all end tackle plus 2 kg of boilies, 3kg of stick pellet and ½ kg of fish per day. Additional bait can be purchased at a fair price shown on our web site under Contract/Prices , a third rod can also be added for additional cost of 2,000 baht per day.
|Gillhams Fishing Resorts
150 Moo 4
English speaking: +66 (0) 861644554.
|Thai speaking: 0892141391|
If you don’t receive an answer to your enquiry after 48 hours please try re-sending it.